– Android 10
What device are you using?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1) Unauthenticated client open "Sign-in to network" (system app)
2) Captive Portal is opened in "Sign-in to network" app
3) User is authenticated and should be redirected to the requested url from Captive Portal
4) "Sign-in to network" window dismiss after gaining internet access
5) Requested page should open the browser. This step is missing.
What is the expected output?
– Requested page from Captive Portal should be opened in the webview.
What do you see instead?
– "Sign-in to network" window dismiss after gaining internet access, requested url from Captive Portal isn’t opened in the webview android
overall captive portals contains the URL links, which user can be redirected to authentication process from webview android it’s not working but the same behaviour it’s wroking in default browser.